Caring Hearts is looking for Part Time/PRN RNs who have a passion for caring for the elderly population. We are looking for nurses with Wound Care skills, Psychiatric Nursing Background, or Home Health Experience to provide skilled services to our patients in their home or assisted living facility. Openings available immediately!
Responsible for providing and directing home nursing care to clients through the application of the nursing process. Job tasks include:
1. Provides services in accordance with the plan of treatment. Makes the initial evaluation visit to the client. Demonstrates competency in all skills required for the agency, including, but not limited to, venipunctures, infusion therapy, infusion therapy device care, wound care and aseptic technique.
2. Evaluates the nursing needs of the client; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the client’s plan of care.
3. Initiates nursing procedures as appropriate to the client’s care. Makes referrals to other disciplines as indicated.
4. Teaches, supervises and counsels the client and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate.
5. Coordinates the total plan of care and maintains continuity of client care by communicating with other health professionals assigned to the clients.
6. Attends client care conferences.
7. Develops, prepares and maintains individualized client care progress records with accuracy, timeliness and according to policies. Submits accurate documentation within 24 hours of visit.
Home visits on an as needed basis. Must have reliable transportation and agency-required liability insurance. Must be able to pass a level 2 background check. Must be able to adapt to client status and needs, as directed.
Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school or university.
One year of nursing experience required, home health experience preferred.
Licensed to practice professional nursing in the state of Florida.
Valid Driver’s License.
Proof of auto insurance.
Apply online or send your resume to: email@example.com